High performance machine for turning of round logs, poles and fence piles.
Features of the equipment:
- The lathe is designed to handle barked, unbarked, fresh, frozen, or dry roundwood. Siberian Larch, timber from controlled burn sites, and deadwood can also be turned.
- Pulp chip production from barked and fresh timber.
- Cutting length 3-30 metres; cutting diameter 10, 15, 20, 23, 25, 28, and 30 cm. Max. butt end 45 cm.
- The biggest advantage of our lathe compared to other devices on the market is that it easily handles knotty, bent, or otherwise poor-quality raw timber. In addition, the lathe tools are not as susceptible to damage or blunting as other similar equipment.
- The lathe units are equipped with diesel power units and are easy to transport. The power transmission is hydraulic and the drive units are electro-hydraulic.
- The dosing feeders and conveyors can be jointly operated by a single user. The grooving machine also only requires a single operator.
Note. The device is really effective also as a chipper. In one hour you can handle the number of logs many times higher than the best sliding headstock lathes handle per day.